TELL US ALL TEH THINGS
We went to London and explored Camden and found cool comic book stores and went and looked at some of the touristy crap and ate out every night. We watched shitty movies together. We went for walkies in the sun. We ate lots of chocolate. We hugged and smooched and other stuff.
It was the best two weeks of my life :3 <333
Santi’s gone home now. I am sad. WAAAAAAAAAH
at the airport in frankfurt!
• ive got a killer headache and i wish moms didnt convince me to take a hoodie
• there was no one sitting in the seat next to me so that was awesome
• they have cots here! and like… beach chairs, and showers, and prayer rooms, and lots of stuff. it’s pretty cool
• lufthansa is a good airline with edible food
• i ran out of 3DS battery and i dont think i can charge it in frankfurt b/c i dont have the right adapters
• ender’s game is surprisingly entertaining
• i bought ‘murder on hte orient express’ and ‘starship troopers’ and so far have only read 35 pages of the murder one
• i had to sign in through telekom to access the internet and it is janky as hell so i am definitely going to sign off after i manage to post this, it took like 5 minutes just to open up a working text post thing
Waaaaaaaurgh whilst spring cleaning for my baby’s arrival tomorrow I found out my wall is super damp and so a load of my books were mouldy gwaaaaaaaargh
I had to clean them all off and totally arrange my room. But I’m glad I found that out before they were all ruined…
ANYWAY SANTI IS HERE TOMORROW YESSSSSSSSS